Start with some Chicken thighs!!!
- Apply Ray’s Rubs Blend 47 - Barbacoa Rub liberally over the thighs, cover and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Preheat grill to 275-300 degrees. With an indirect heat area (no direct flame under grill).
- Triple wrap thighs in aluminum foil and place on indirect area of the grill. Grill for 60-75 min or until internal temperature has reached at least 165 degrees.
- Remove foil package and let stand for 5 min. Turn up grill.
- Remove thighs from foil and place on direct area of grill for a minute on each side just to crisp up the chicken a little and to increase temperature.
- While the thighs are heating up place a few buns or naans on the grill to get toasty warm.
- Remove thighs and place on tray or large plate and shred (or pull) with the Meat Shredding Claws.
- Put a little BBQ sauce on your toasted naan or bun. Add the pulled chicken. Top with a little more BBQ sauce of choice (https://grillersmonthly.ca/collections/grilling-sauces-and-marinades) and ENJOY!!!!
- Any leftovers can be reheated and enjoyed later...